Become a Member of the International Viola d'amore Society e.V.
The International Viola d'amore Society e.V. is open to ALL string players, scholars, teachers and anyone just interested in learning more about this charming, wonderful and unique stringed instrument.
The International Viola d'amore Society e.V. has been proud to offer the following since its inception:
- Newsletters published twice a year.
Special prices on editions of viola d'amore music, created expressly for members of the Society, reports on all International Viola d'amore Congresses, announcements of violas d'amore for sale and other viola d'amore- related items of interest. Past Newsletters of the Society can be purchased at a nominal cost and are available in the members-only section of the website.
- Publication of original music for viola d'amore, old and new, in all settings with emphasis on solo pieces and chamber music. Much of this music is being made available for the first time and some written expressly for the Viola d'amore Society of America or the International Viola d'amore Society e.V.
- International Viola d'amore Congresses The International Viola d'amore Society holds these events every two years and 16 such congresses have taken place to date. At these musical happenings, viola d'amore players, scholars, teachers, luthiers from England, Canada, Austria, Germany, France, Italy, the Czech Republic, Poland andthe USA gather for several days of concerts, lectures, lecture-recitals and exhibits -- all viola d'amore related.
Please use the application form in the pdf document, which also contains the bylaws and the dues, and follow the instructions therein.
Members can pay their dues in two ways:
- direct bank transfer to International Viola d'amore Society, e.V., IBAN DE45 6009 0700 0441 6260 09, BIC SWBSDESS
- Paypal. For paypal, please add Euro 2 to cover paypal expenses. Thank you.
Got to paypal.
Log into your account
Go to Pay for Goods and Services
Enter society email address email@example.com
Enter amount (+Euro 2 for paypal expenses), select Euro as currency.
Click next and send.